Home » xyzzy » Tower » Intelligent Design?
Intelligent Design? [message #54381] Fri, 05 August 2005 13:28 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So let me understand this; it's impossible to believe that the earth evolved through to it's present state of complexity. I't a lot easier to believe some guy did it.

Re: Intelligent Design? [message #54382 is a reply to message #54381] Fri, 05 August 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
It seems rather odd that the man whose very existence is the most persuasive argument against intelligent design is the one advocating its dissemination in the public schools.

Re: Intelligent Design? [message #54383 is a reply to message #54382] Fri, 05 August 2005 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
You know it really isn't funny how this social club that gets a tax break under the guise of religion can even have the opportunity to have a say in what teachers teach. I want my tax dollars back from all those paid ads they place.
And that pandering little weasal; like he buys all that nunsense. I say we re-introduce the draft and the Bush twins are the first to go; you know..as an example of how committed to this war he is.

I know what I'd prefer... [message #54384 is a reply to message #54383] Sat, 06 August 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
but I'm a bitter little bastard.

I'd prefer the Bush twins went on a tour of Iraq in the good old tradition of "comfort women" - then they'd really be supporting the troops.

Re: I know what I'd prefer... [message #54385 is a reply to message #54384] Sat, 06 August 2005 08:00 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Girls gone wild; burka style.
Hey there is a rumor that since the military is having such a hard time recruiting for this year that some legislatures have been promised that if they can manage to meet the quotas for the next six months there will be a relaxation of some of the military base closings in their districts as a reward of sorts.

Previous Topic: Dummy Load Resistors 100W/8ohms
Next Topic: Intelligent design redux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 25 03:55:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout