Home » xyzzy » Tower » what will the future bring
Re: what will the future bring [message #53977 is a reply to message #53972] Mon, 24 May 2004 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

I agree with you about it not being a good idea for this kind of invasion or participation of overthrowing a dictatorship. I don't think being an Islamic nation really has anything to do with it. I think they just have their own ideals and if they wanted to overthrow or mutiny, they needed to come up with the plan on their own. Who knows why gas cost a fortune in Iraq. Kind of silly eh? That would be similar to cigarettes costing 10 bucks a pack in North Carolina. I'm pretty far from liberal but this our own country could use the billions we are pouring into Iraq, for our own infrastructure. The president just spoke tonight, and still I doesn't see the purpose or the plan. For a person who engaged a whole country into war against Iraq. I would like to see more accountability and updates with facts and reasons. What are Americans getting in return besides debt and death.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message