Home » xyzzy » Tower » Damn Good Bugs!
Damn Good Bugs! [message #53908] Sat, 27 March 2004 19:34 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Any y'all get down this neck of the woods (TX, LA, MS Gulf Coast) be sure to try some crawfish. Very good year - though they're a bit small we've had good weather so they should run quite late this year.

Me and the kids just went through 15 pounds - for those who don't know it might sound like a lot, but the yeild isn't more than 20% or so.

Re: Damn Good Bugs! [message #53909 is a reply to message #53908] Sun, 28 March 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I enjoy shrimp and many kinds of fish, but I've never tried crawfish. We have some Cajun restauants in Tulsa, but I don't really care for the stuff they pour on the table. I tend to order steak when I go to those restaurants. Alona loves all kinds of seafood though, so I should get some crawfish for her and see if she likes 'em. I think the likelihood is pretty close to 100%.

Re: Damn Good Bugs! [message #53911 is a reply to message #53908] Tue, 30 March 2004 14:44 Go to previous message
GarMan is currently offline  GarMan
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I was in New Orleans a few year back for a conference and couldn't get enough of them. The wife and I will be at South Padre Island in May. Hope they go down that far south.

Gar.

Previous Topic: BPL Communications
Next Topic: My name is Gar, and I'm ....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 14:19:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio