Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Request for 2 towers plans
Request for 2 towers plans [message #52000] Sat, 12 April 2008 15:45 Go to next message
crazychile is currently offline  crazychile
Baron

Wayne,

Could you please email me the plans for the Pi 2 towers?

This morning I had to move some old stuff that had been sitting in my basement and found a pair of 1 Pi's that I built probably 8 years ago. At the time I had used them with a 2A3 based amp and they sounded pretty good but I decided soon after that SE amps weren't my thing and I moved on to other equipment and speakers.

So I dust them off and hook them up to my cheap Panasonic receiver that I use in a small HT system. Even without stands these things sound great with this system. The added efficiency over the Magneplanars that were on this system really contributed to a more viceral and dynamic sound that is really fun to listen to . My wife even likes the sound better. I know comparing bass reflex/horn loudspeakers to 'planars is about as different as it gets, but in this room and with this amp the Pi's work so much better, that I think its time to put the planars up for sale and build a new pair of Pi's.

Thanks,
crazychile

You've got mail! [message #52004 is a reply to message #52000] Mon, 14 April 2008 00:56 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: 2pi crossover and box plan
Next Topic: pi crossover parts list ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 18:34:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers