Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hornresp - New Website Address
Hornresp - New Website Address [message #51495] Thu, 25 October 2007 01:39 Go to next message
David McBean is currently offline  David McBean
Esquire
Hi Wayne,

Just letting you know that for reasons beyond my control, my website address has been changed to:

http://www.dmcbean.bigblog.com.au

Also, Hornresp can now model axisymmetric Le Cléac'h flare horns - Version 17.00 refers. The expansion profile is generated using the new improved method documented in Jean-Michel's 2007 spreadsheet. I have assumed a plane wavefront at the throat.

Simply press L when the horn segment 1 length parameter has the focus to select "Lec" for Le Cléac'h flare.

Kind regards,

David

Re: Hornresp - New Website Address [message #51496 is a reply to message #51495] Thu, 25 October 2007 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for posting here. I'll be sure to reference the new address from now on.

By the way, I want to thank you personally for developing and supporting this program. I've grown to depend on it heavily for the last 8 years or so. Many times, I make a Hornresp model and then use LMS to measure a prototype built from the same specs. Hornresp predictions have proven to be extremely accurate.

Re: Hornresp - New Website Address [message #51498 is a reply to message #51496] Thu, 25 October 2007 21:50 Go to previous message
David McBean is currently offline  David McBean
Esquire
Hi Wayne,

Many thanks for the positive feedback. It is pleasing to learn that the program has been useful to you.

Kind regards,

David

Previous Topic: My Bottlehead / Pi 5 channel system: getting there
Next Topic: 12pi basshorn subwoofer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 06 14:17:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers