Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Looking forward to a report from LSAF...
Looking forward to a report from LSAF... [message #51129] Mon, 21 May 2007 18:09 Go to next message
Tim Barnes is currently offline  Tim Barnes
Baron
Wish I could have been there, but was obliged to attend a conference in Athens (the original one in Greece) instead

tim

Re: Looking forward to a report from LSAF... [message #51132 is a reply to message #51129] Mon, 21 May 2007 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Check the General forum. There have been lots of write-ups there. Dagogo was there as was Positive-Feedback Online. Many enthusiasts have written their comments too.

Re: Looking forward to a report from LSAF... [message #51135 is a reply to message #51132] Tue, 22 May 2007 08:47 Go to previous message
Tim Barnes is currently offline  Tim Barnes
Baron
Thanks for the pointer - some great pictures! The new treble horn looks really nice.

I'm looking forward to getting my own set of sevens done - the first steps are to build a jig to miter the corner joints. I'm planning to use MDF with routed locking joints for the corners...we'll see how well it works. The special bit is on its way from Rockler along with a big bottle of glue and a pile of veneer.

This will also be my first application of the Eurekazone cutting system - apart from a couple of training test cuts, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works in reality after lots of planning.

Have you by any chance a cutting plan for the cabinets? I have worked one out which should be fine, but if you have one I'd like to see it.

Regards,
tim

Previous Topic: Pi 7 - How do they sound? What drivers? Build Difficulty?
Next Topic: Theater 4 crossover upgrades
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 10 19:27:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout