Home » Audio » General » MAC: MyAudioCables
MAC: MyAudioCables [message #4803] Wed, 30 April 2008 10:32 Go to next message
Bob Brines is currently offline  Bob Brines
Master
Wayne,

MyAudioCables is run by Steve Hallick. He has a line of mid-priced power cables, speaker cables and interconnects. I will have a selection of MAC cables available in my room for demonstration. Perhaps you might add his name to the demonstrator list. See his banner at http://www.myaudiocables.com/.

Bob

Re: MAC: MyAudioCables [message #4804 is a reply to message #4803] Wed, 30 April 2008 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Lookin' forward to seeing you with your speakers and those cool interconnects. But I gotta tell you that I'll be spending my evening packing, getting ready, etc. I don't think I'll have time to update the LSAF website. I'll bet somebody shoots some good photos of them at the show though.

Re: MAC: MyAudioCables [message #4805 is a reply to message #4804] Wed, 30 April 2008 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Bob, I'll do what I can to take some decent pics of his wares so we can try to get the word out.

Re: MAC: MyAudioCables [message #4806 is a reply to message #4805] Wed, 30 April 2008 21:13 Go to previous message
Bob Brines is currently offline  Bob Brines
Master
OK, thanks.

This was kind of a late thought anyway. Steve bought a SECOND set of speakers from me and we go to talking cables. He sent me a set of speaker cables and a set of interconnects. I tested them and thought that they sounded pretty good. Then I forgot about them. As I was sorting through stuff to bring to LSAF, I ran across his cable and suggested that I could demo his stuff. So, he sent me some more cables. To me, the most interesting is the palladium interconnects. I won't get a chance to hear them until Friday, but I want to wring them out.

Wayne,

Understand. I spent all day today in the shop finishing up my latest spearks and tomorrow I spend all day bringing speakers up to the garage and bagging cables, connectors, who knows what. Maybe you can add Steve's banner after the show. LSAF does get a lot of play for a few weeks.

Bob

Previous Topic: New Headphone Amp coming
Next Topic: Pinging Wayne about Sat. nide dinner
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 26 21:53:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers