Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Holy Massive Tweeter, Batman!
Holy Massive Tweeter, Batman! [message #47692] Wed, 07 September 2005 13:06 Go to next message
Spinjack is currently offline  Spinjack
Viscount
Just received shipment of my 7pi kit. I miscalculated. I only did a cardboard mockup on teh bass cabinet before ordering. This thing is going to be huuuuuuge. I pulled the tweeter horn out (it was on top) when I did my damage inspection and, holy cow that thing is big. Not that that's a bad thing.

Anyway, thanks for the timely delivery. It'll be a few days before I can start work on it, but I'm excited to get going. It appears that everything arrived in good order (the boxes were a bit banged up by the shipping gorillas). I'll let everyone know how things progress.

Later

Re: Holy Massive Tweeter, Batman! [message #47693 is a reply to message #47692] Wed, 07 September 2005 14:35 Go to previous message
Grant Marshall is currently offline  Grant Marshall
Chancellor

Yes, but the size isn't the impressive thing about these speakers. Wait until the first time you start these babies up.

WARNING !!!!! Have the volume on your favorite amp turned WAY DOWN. They don't take anything at all in the way of power. And the bass that they HIT you with !!! Turn that volume knob slowly first time up.

Enjoy the journey.

Grant.

Previous Topic: Four Stage
Next Topic: "...It was 20 years ago today,....."
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 02 23:29:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers