Home » Audio » General » Contenders for fastest shipping
Contenders for fastest shipping [message #4586] Thu, 08 November 2007 04:48 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Obviously Parts Express because of same day shipping and where I live.

Galen Carol though, is in Texas. I orderd a Target shelf on Sunday night, at my door direct from the distributor, Wednesday morning.

Handmade Electronics ships same day, too.

Ditto Michael Percy who now uses Priority mail for almost everything.

And for now, the new waaaay off-topic champ, Zappo's Boots. Went shopping for a new pair of Timberlands last night, couldn't find the right size. Came home and Googled my way to the Zappa site and placed an order. Due to arrive today with free freight. Hope they fit! Too bad Zappa doesn't sell caps and wire.:-)

Re: Contenders for fastest shipping [message #4587 is a reply to message #4586] Thu, 08 November 2007 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Parts Express ships pretty fast to me too, provided what I order is in stock. Aki at BOI Audioworks has always been real quick. Eminence ships fast. Eric Mainardi at Selectronic ships amazingly fast, considering he's in France.

Most of the parts houses I've dealt with are pretty fast. Kits are a little slower sometimes because they have to gather parts from inventory. Bottlehead is an example. I ordered a Seduction phono stage and didn't get it for nine months. Must have had to birth that one. The Paramours I ordered were quicker, two months from order to delivery if I remember correctly. I guess I'm another example - We used to be fast, but have slowed down a smidge. We used to almost always ship same day, but now we're usually taking three days for stuff in stock, ten days for out-of-stock and a month for special orders.

Re: Contenders for fastest shipping [message #4588 is a reply to message #4587] Thu, 08 November 2007 21:11 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Well, I got my Seduction in a about a week And I got my Pi 2 parts same day!!!!

Previous Topic: Re: stock spl
Next Topic: Physical Isolation Racks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 05 02:26:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout