Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Kits Plans
Kits Plans [message #45662] Thu, 21 October 2004 19:20 Go to next message
kevin is currently offline  kevin
Chancellor
I am new to these speakers. I am looking for a speaker kit as I am very good with wood and would enjoy building a nice speaker. My question is: What comes with the kits? Plans, Drivers, Wood, Hardware???

Also are there any Reviews of the speakers?

Thanks

Re: Kits Plans [message #45666 is a reply to message #45662] Thu, 21 October 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Kits include the speaker drivers, the connector panel, hook up wires, "π" logo decal and a printed copy of the plans. For larger speakers that incorporate a compression tweeter and crossover network, kits also include the crossover, tweeter compensation cable assembly, midrange cable assembly if used, Zobel woofer damper if required, and all cable assemblies are completed and ready to install. Every kit containing a compression driver also includes the horn flare and the bolts to mount the driver to the horn.

As for reviews, there is a reviews section in the π Speakers shopping cart, so you might check there. And there are a whole lot more reviews and comments right here in the forum. So you might use the search feature to look around for posts on a specific speaker that you might be interested in. Just enter the name of the speaker in the search field. Here are some examples:

• 2 Pi
  • Tower
  • Theater 4
  • 7 Pi
  • seven Pi

• Re: Kits Plans [message #45670 is a reply to message #45666] Fri, 22 October 2004 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Chancellor
    Are the plans detailed?

Kevin

You've got mail! [message #45671 is a reply to message #45670] Fri, 22 October 2004 19:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
    Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
    Illuminati (33rd Degree)
    I'll send you a set. Look in your E-Mail for a set of Audiophile Series seven π plans. If you're interested in a different speaker, just let me know.

Re: You've got mail! [message #45676 is a reply to message #45671] Sat, 23 October 2004 23:05 Go to previous message
    Chancellor
    Thanks

They don't seem too difficult handle

Kevin

Previous Topic: Two Pi with off-sized speaker box
    Next Topic: Pi Speaker Design philosophy
    Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 02:30:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
    DIY Audio Projects