Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Eminence Speaker Sales
Eminence Speaker Sales [message #45497] Thu, 30 September 2004 20:06 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Many people have asked if we sell Eminence speakers that aren't used in a model of π Speakers.

The answer is yes. We are an Eminence distributor, and we sell their entire line of products. Please check the π Speakers shopping cart. You'll find our prices very competitive, more so than any other online distributor I'm aware of. So be sure to check our prices before you buy Eminence components.

We have a large selection of speakers at different price points, as raw drivers, loudspeaker kits and fully completed loudspeaker systems. There are several designs available, and some of the drivers will swap with other models without a re-design being necessary.

The decision to use a subset of the Eminence line in our kits and finished loudspeakers should not necessarily be seen as an indication that we prefer one driver over another. In some cases, this may be true but in others, it is simply a matter of product overlap. There are several models in the π Speakers line already, and we believe that there are plenty to select from.

Re: Eminence Speaker Sales [message #45503 is a reply to message #45497] Fri, 01 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous message
drguayo is currently offline  drguayo
Viscount
Wayne has always had the best Eminence pricing whenever I compared before purchasing.

my .02$

Previous Topic: manualblock
Next Topic: 'Family Band' monitors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 04:20:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers