Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Which Pi
Which Pi [message #45485] Tue, 28 September 2004 21:45 Go to next message
John H is currently offline  John H
Esquire
All,

It's been a while since I've been around....I'm looking for a high efficiency speaker kit to hook up to SET amp 2 watts per channel.

Bottlehead Paramours and SEX amp....what fits the bill.

John

Re: Which Pi [message #45486 is a reply to message #45485] Wed, 29 September 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Bottleheads are pretty tolerant of the load. I've run just about all of my speakers on it, and liked the sound. I'm running seven π speakers on my Paramours right now, and it sounds incredible to me. Both Stage and Professional sevens are my best picks for you.

Paramours and seven π loudspeakers

There are many other speakers that work well and don't cost as much, so it's really a matter of what you want to spend. My two π towers sound great on Paramours, as do the new eight π's.

Tower two π loudspeakereight π loudspeaker 

Re: Which Pi [message #45488 is a reply to message #45485] Wed, 29 September 2004 16:33 Go to previous message
GarlandGarland is currently offline  GarlandGarland
Viscount
Hi John,

Your moniker sounds familiar. Anyway, My Paramours sound great on my Theater 4 Pis and I'd recommend them. For the SEX amp I'd probably like a bit more efficiency to get the unlimited dynamics and sense of headroom.

Garland

Previous Topic: Great Plains September 2004 Audio Club meeting photos
Next Topic: Pi Studio 2 Plan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 13 01:52:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers