Home » Audio » General » RMAF?
RMAF? [message #4543] Sat, 22 September 2007 16:21 Go to next message
Norris Wilson is currently offline  Norris Wilson
Grand Master
Hi,

Anyone going to RMAF this October from the Tulsa area?

I hope to go on Friday morning and return Sunday morning.

Anyone interested in riding with me and spliting travel expenses, contact me? nwwdlw (at) net zero (dot) net

Norris

Cancel above request [message #4544 is a reply to message #4543] Sat, 22 September 2007 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
I found someone to ride along.

Hope to see some of the Tulsa area audio fanatics at RMAF.

Norris

Re: Cancel above request [message #4547 is a reply to message #4544] Tue, 25 September 2007 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Hi Norris,

I'll be in room 1100 - looking forward to seeing you!

Duke

Re: Cancel above request [message #4552 is a reply to message #4547] Wed, 26 September 2007 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
Hi Duke,

I will try to get over to your room on Friday, if you will be showing then?
I am looking forward to seeing you and your latest creation.
Hope you will have a few minutes to talk shop with me, and just visit a little too.

Is there some type of guide that will give me the layout and room numbers for the different exhibitors on the RMAF website?
I have not seen this on their site, possibly over looking it.
Or, will I have to wing it when I get there?

Norris

Re: Cancel above request [message #4554 is a reply to message #4552] Thu, 27 September 2007 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Hi Norris,

Oh yes we will be very much in action on Friday. It'll be great to see you! My room has a little "BS alcove", or we can step out into the hall if it isn't too loud.

I'm pretty sure they have very good instructions how to get around. Basically there are three sections of the hotel that are devoted to the show. There's the big ballrooms and conference rooms downstairs, home of the heavy-hitters - you'll see them in red at the link below.

Then off to the right of the table where you sign up will be "the Tower", which is were I am. I think I'm on the top floor, in a corner room. You will see a stairway that goes up to the second floor of the tower (called the "Mezanine"). It's in the lower righthand corner of the image at the link. You'll have to take the elevator to come all the way up to my room. You'll find more bigleague heavy-hitters on the Mezanine.

Finally there's the 4th and 5th floor "Atrium" rooms accessible via the elevators in the middle of the image at link below (the three people standing too close together with up/down arrows indicates an elevator). While there are more floors in the tower, there are probably more audio rooms in the Atrium.

If you get lost, follow the herd or call me on my cell phone, 504-251-2311.

Duke

Re: Cancel above request [message #4555 is a reply to message #4554] Thu, 27 September 2007 19:35 Go to previous message
Grand Master
Thanks Duke for the detailed directions. I should easily find your room now. But, if I manage to get lost, I will call out the troops.

Do you have any favorite exhibits that could lend itself to affordable DIY speakers, preferably high efficiency?

See you at RMAF, I am looking forward to the show.

Norris

Previous Topic: 2 HD Formats
Next Topic: After market?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 11:01:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers