Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Is Pi for me
Re: 4 Pi Theater vs Stage vs Premium vs Thermionic [message #45220 is a reply to message #45217] Wed, 18 August 2004 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hi Bill; When you compare the various models, and I know you have different types of amplifiers so it's a good all around exposure; the stage and premium, the premium uses the top end Eminence I believe.On the bottom end sound, can you describe a little what you hear if you don't mind. See I would like to start another project but I cannot determine which driver of the smaller cabinet sizes to use. It seems to me w/o having heard them that the JBL would most likely return the most bang for the buck in terms of resolution, sounding musical and reproducing low piano notes accurately as well as acoustic bass. I also wonder at the differences between the higher end Eminence drivers.
I realise that it's hard to describe sound but you seem to have a good way with description so I think it would be helpful, if you don't mind. I am convinced I understand what you mean by better bass I am just curious if there is a sonic signature from the different drivers. Thanks Much;J.R.( The Stage Three with the twelve inch driver; is that a little faster and will it push the bass notes well?)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: woofers for sub horn
Next Topic: How much power can my 4 pi premium take?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 10 18:23:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio