Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » building plans for subwoofers
building plans for subwoofers [message #44853] Tue, 29 June 2004 21:08 Go to next message
johnny mc grory is currently offline  johnny mc grory
Esquire
hi
i have been looking at different types of speakers and i have come up with the 15"XB fane colluse i would like to buy a pair of these but i would like to know if there are any plans available to construct the proper boxs/ported i want good bottom in my pa i just bought the pa12 c-p series allen/heath so i should'nt have any bother power wise can i be helped my eyes are getting sore looking on the net for plans

kind regards johnny...

Re: building plans for subwoofers [message #44857 is a reply to message #44853] Wed, 30 June 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Sorry, I don't know of any specific plans for those. If you'll tell me the electro-mechanical specs, I'd be happy to enter the values in a computer modeling program and see what cabinets work best.

You might also ask about them on the other boards here like the Speaker, High Efficiency and ProSpeaker forums.

Re: building plans for subwoofers [message #44873 is a reply to message #44857] Thu, 01 July 2004 19:45 Go to previous message
johnny mc grory is currently offline  johnny mc grory
Esquire
hi wayne i have sent the electro-mechanical spec's by email to you joinery end is no prbs just need plans to work from

kindess regards johnny

Previous Topic: Did you guys leave me a slice of Pi?
Next Topic: TAD 1601B and a JBL 2445H a decent combo?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 02 11:26:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio