Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Heart Stoekit Amp + eight π loudspeakers
Re: Heart Stoekit Amp + eight π loudspeakers [message #44624 is a reply to message #44623] Sat, 15 May 2004 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Time is indeed rare for me these days. That's why projects that should get off the ground fairly quickly take a couple months to finalize. Duncan McBride has nearly finished his eight π speakers and I haven't even had time to do working drawings of them yet. People are working from incomplete drawings on napkins over here.

I'd like to pair this amp with the eight π speakers 'cause they're both exciting and new. I think this amp would be a fine match for two π's and Theater four π speakers too.

You can make the π character using π in your text. Surround it with a text size tag if you want to make it a specific size, i.e. π. But that only works in the body of a message.

To insert it in the subject line, you'll have to copy and paste the π character, or select "Symbol" as your font and type a lowercase "p." You'll also need to make sure that the browser window is using UTF-8 encoding (set in "View - Encoding - Unicode UTF-8" in your browser). This is supposed to be automatically done by the forum software here, and it is written to do that. But Sheri has to do some work on the server to make it happen.

It used to work on the development box, but stopped when she moved to the production box. It's been sort of low on the list of priorities, so I haven't pressed the issue. But I'm anxious for her to solve it since until that's done, all index pages show the π symbol as "π" unless the browser is manually set to display UTF-8.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Off topic - cooking
Next Topic: Wayne, no more 10 pi?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 29 14:29:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations