Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi-8
Re: Pi-8 [message #44524 is a reply to message #44522] Fri, 30 April 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I saw your order yesterday as I was on my way out the door. I thought I could get back to you yesterday early evening but when I returned, SBC Wideband had suffered an outage that's still going on. I just setup a dial-up account so I could check a few things, but my access is still crippled. I haven't been able to get into the shopping cart yet, but I'll be sure your compression drivers and horns go out today.

About the eight π speakers, I expect to have the drawings done pretty soon. Same goes for the new models of π cornerhorns that will use the midhorn. The crossover for the eight π is the same as what's used in other speakers. You can order a π 1K6aL10dB crossover and use it right out of the box. The π 1K6aL10dB crossover is the same as a 1K6a010dB crossover except there is no C4, and a different midwoofer cable assembly is used.

Let me know when you're ready to put together your crossovers. You can purchase the completed crossovers from us, and that will save you a lot of trouble. Or if you want to assemble them yourself, we'll just sell you the parts. I'm getting components in high enough quantities that the prices are really good.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can't get home
Next Topic: 8pi tube electronic xover