Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pictures
Re: yummy! *salivates* [message #44452 is a reply to message #44450] Thu, 22 April 2004 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Adrian Mack is currently offline  Adrian Mack
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Haha, yeah its a lot better. But notice how some of those pictures look bad still - thats because they were at the end of the camera. It holds 26 pictures in high resolution mode. The first 15 pictures I take look really good, and the next 5 or so start looking crap, and the final 5 at the end turns out shit :P All the ones I posted I took near the end of the camera :P (except the one of the JBL 2225 cone, it was near the start - thats why its so much clearer!). I notice it too when I take the pics, the ones near the end take longer - the little 'beep' takes longer to sound meaning its stuffing up the pictures :P

It uses only a single AAA battery and it runs forever. It's THE MOST battery efficient camera I've had! I've taken at least a hundred pics now and I'm still on the same battery. Years ago I had a pencam, even worse than my old Jamcam (thats a warning not to buy a camera where the name of the brand has the word 'cam' in it, it represents crap-quality, haha). The pencam was pretty battery efficient if I remember, it used two AAA batteries. The Jamcam used a 9V, and ate it up within minutes :P Some poorer-brand 9V batteries would die INSTANTLY! I mean, you COULDNT even take a single shot! Alkaline batteries were pretty much a must-have. The new mini-digital camera has a single AAA battery only. It's actually called a "Dicam" - yeah yeah, I know, its got 'cam' in it! Well thats why the pictures near the end of the camera look like shit but the first ones dont :P

Maybe it represents quality. 'cam' means overall, something is weird or wrong with it. Pencam starts with P and is further down the alphabet than the J in Jamcam, thats why the Pencam was a lot worse. The D in Dicam is nearer to the start of the alphabet, so it represents better quality, but its got 'cam' in it still so theres something weird with it, on mine it was the first pictures looking better than the last :P

Well thats my proven theory anyway, hahaa.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message