Home » Audio » General » outdoor wide band arrays
Re: outdoor wide band arrays [message #4437 is a reply to message #4436] Tue, 17 July 2007 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
granch is currently offline  granch
Viscount
Hmmm. Yes I've done a bit of exploring at your suggestion. I don't see how you manage to do all that you do unless you are a pseudonym for a manufacturer with umpteen employees instead of a simple lone genius billionaire. Perhaps I can do something about an outdoor sub. I do think that my array ideas for the A-7's will shore up their bass response. But it would be nice to go down to 30 hz or so instead of 50. The 16 hz I get in the house would definitely destabilize the shoreline. Maybe when I unload a ton of stuff on ebay I'll have some money to do somemore. I really would like to build my A-7s into two arrays of four with the horns stacked sideways on each other, woofers adjoining-2x2, With wings, that should make a big improvement - and easily driveable with my present equipment. One thing I always find humorous (?): When someone finishes describing something like your 12pi speaker with absolutely unearthly words and measurements, but then adds ..."of course two would be even better".

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can you help me identify this?
Next Topic: Are any LSAF'rs gonna build the Simple 45? Here's my formal review
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 15 22:18:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout