Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Home Theater w/ PI questions
Re: Home Theater w/ PI questions [message #44329 is a reply to message #44328] Wed, 07 April 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Michael Brown is currently offline  Michael Brown
Esquire
I've got two good corners for the front left / right ;-) Would need the center channel to be sonically similar to them though. If adding a midrange horn just at the sides, wouldn't that muck with the effects? If so how bout one four π with that mid range upgrade?

Or I could play with the idea of using a seven π at the center as well with some custom framing for a rack. 2x4s are easy at this stage. If I cut a triangle into a custom frame made to mate with the seven π how deep would it be by your recommendation. Seems like 3 options here 1) deep enough to square off it's 90% triangle guessing 1' (probably look the best this way), 2) deep enough to reflect the baffle guessing 2', 3) deep enough to flush with the front panel guessing 3'? I would probably frame over the cut w proj. screen mounted above and have built in racks to the left & right.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: JBL high freq for audiophile Pi 3-way