Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Audiophile Pi7 plans please
Audiophile Pi7 plans please [message #44125] Fri, 05 March 2004 23:23 Go to next message
Audio Jones is currently offline  Audio Jones
Chancellor
I recently heard a pair of Audiophile Pi7 speakers and I was just blown away. I'm told the only way to get them is by ordering the plans here. Can you send the plans to me please? Will you build them for me? If not, will you sell me the parts? I can find the JBL 2426H and the 2012H but not the 2245H. Do you carry these parts? Do you have the 2245H in stock?

You've got mail! [message #44126 is a reply to message #44125] Sat, 06 March 2004 00:57 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I've sent the plans, but since you have a Hotmail account, the plans may exceed your size limits. If you don't receive the plans, you might give me an alternate address and I'll resend.

As for parts, we carry each of the parts you'll need. You can use a 2241 in place of the 2245, which will trade-off deep bass extension for maximum output. We have a limited number of new 2245 drivers in stock, so you can take your pick between either woofer. Just let us know - We have 'em both.

Previous Topic: CrossOver questions on 4 Pi
Next Topic: Attenuator/Compensator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 16:50:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout