Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » What's new at Pi?
What's new at Pi? [message #44000] Wed, 18 February 2004 18:29 Go to next message
newsjeff is currently offline  newsjeff
Baron
Just wondering what's new in Wayne's world. Any new products in the works? Any new plans in mind, Wayne? Not trying to be nosey, just interested in what's in the works at Pi Speakers. Does anyone here at The Table have anything in particular they would like to see Wayne start to develop and market?
By the way, how about sending a pair of Pi Theater 4s to Colin Flood at Enjoythemusic.com for review? I would love to see Pi Speakers get more press.

Re: What's new at Pi? [message #44001 is a reply to message #44000] Wed, 18 February 2004 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Doin' a midrange horn and real busy with some other stuff too. What's up with you these days?

New Foreplay .... and baby on the way [message #44002 is a reply to message #44001] Wed, 18 February 2004 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newsjeff is currently offline  newsjeff
Baron
Not in order of impotence, I might add. And no, the Foreplay didn't lead to the baby. At least not directly. Here's what happened: I bought a Digital Multimeter about five months ago in anticipation of getting the Bottlehead Foreplay kit. I met this very beautiful young woman not long after. This particular young lady told me she had a broken clothes dryer. Thinking of my new DDM, I said I would come over and take a look at it. With the help of my new DMM, I traced the problem to a broken heating element. Dryer fixed. That led to a few dates, which led to ... a baby due on Aug. 17.
I won't know the sex of the baby until April Fools Day. However, I am already searching for names. Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly.
How about:
Theater Four Becker?
or
300b Becker?
perhaps
D.I.Y. Becker?

P.S. Wayne, I should get my tax return in the next few days. That means the second Theater 4 kit. It sucks having just one speaker. Even if it is a GREAT sounding speaker.

Re: New Foreplay .... and baby on the way [message #44004 is a reply to message #44002] Wed, 18 February 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That's the best story I've heard all week. It's movie material, no kidding.

Seems like 'foreplay' is the whole problem here... [message #44005 is a reply to message #44002] Thu, 19 February 2004 07:06 Go to previous message
HenryW is currently offline  HenryW
Baron
congratulations on the baby.

Previous Topic: JBL 2205 vs. 2225
Next Topic: Compensation circuits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 02:37:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio