Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » New address, same format
New address, same format [message #43405] Wed, 17 December 2003 04:17 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Welcome!

This new site has the same format, with just a few minor cosmetic changes. It promises to be a more friendly environment, with a familiar look. We're all very excited about it!

Re: New address, same format [message #43594 is a reply to message #43405] Thu, 08 January 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Baron
Well, I've enjoyed the new forum, but my computer can no longer find it. Did you change your web host? What is the new URL?

Re: New address, same format [message #43595 is a reply to message #43594] Thu, 08 January 2004 10:17 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I'm glad you're enjoying the new forum. I am too; AudioRoundTable.com is a much friendlier environment than the old place and I believe it attracts a much more ethical and enjoyable group of people. π Speakers is proud to sponsor AudioRoundTable.com.

The URL for the π Speakers forum is www.AudioRoundTable.com/PiSpeakers.

AudioRoundTable.com recently upgraded its server, necessitating a DNS change. Most nameservers pick up new domain names quickly, but some are slower than others. The National DNS provides the information within 5 hours, but if the nameserver you connect with hasn't updated its copy of the information then it will then point to an outdated address.

Previous Topic: Great Plains Audio Club's third meeting
Next Topic: request pi seven cornerhorn plans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 15 18:15:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout