Home » Audio » General » Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al
Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al [message #4275] Sun, 06 May 2007 16:26 Go to next message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Just got back to nowhere. What a great time!

Lots of new friends, or at least new faces to put with old friends.

Got some writing to do.

Re: Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al [message #4277 is a reply to message #4275] Sun, 06 May 2007 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
I'll second that! Kudos to all the great folks that made the "Fest" a great experience. Very nice to meet all of you - what an outstanding audio community, not to mention some of the best Mexican food I've had since my trip to Santa Fe!

Re: Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al [message #4281 is a reply to message #4277] Sun, 06 May 2007 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for coming! It was really great to see you, Steve and Bill!!!

Where was everyone on Sunday? [message #4284 is a reply to message #4281] Mon, 07 May 2007 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zobsky is currently offline  zobsky
Baron
The place was virtually deserted when I swung by? It seemed like almost everyone had packed up by then.

Thanks for organizing the fest, though.

Re: Where was everyone on Sunday? [message #4285 is a reply to message #4284] Mon, 07 May 2007 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

People started packing out on Sunday. A few were gone by noon, others stayed until later. But you've made an important point - We probably should do a better job of sticking to a set end time on Sunday. On one hand, you can't control exhibitors and force them to a particular schedule, but on the other hand, it must be disappointing to attendees that show up on Sunday expecing to see a show and finding almost everyone gone. So I think we as exhibitors should all agree to a set end time in advance next year, and then stick to it. We'll bring this up when we start planning for next year.

Re: Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al [message #4286 is a reply to message #4275] Mon, 07 May 2007 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3moons is currently offline  3moons
Baron
Thanks for all the fun! I had a blast. Jim of the Dallas Audio Club. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dallasaudioclub/

Re: Kudos to Wayne, Melissa, Fast Eddie, Dallas Audio Club, et al [message #4287 is a reply to message #4275] Tue, 08 May 2007 13:56 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Thanks to all, Wayne, Melissa, little Eddie, Dallas Audio club, etc etc for a great job organizing it!
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Headphone Splitter?
Next Topic: Stereo speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 29 05:30:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers