Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » I have some drivers for sale on Audiogon
I have some drivers for sale on Audiogon [message #42805] Sun, 26 October 2003 04:14 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
With Wayne's permission I am posting a link to this ad for the parts of the Theatre 4.
Have to have a table saw!
Thanks, Wayne.
Creating is more like performing than listening
Re: I have some drivers for sale on Audiogon [message #42817 is a reply to message #42805] Mon, 27 October 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Bill,
If you find someone who wants to buy your parts, I just might know where a pair of Theatre 4 cabinets might be found that they fit in!!!
For someone who does not want to build them that is. I thought I was the only one with 2 left thumbs. Yes, I don't attemp to build anything resembling cabnetry, that way I can save a tree or two for those who can build.
Regards, Ron

PS: Bill, I now have 902C's on my Edgarhorns, requires 2db more attenuation than the 806A's though, do have tad bit better HF extension. You can see them when you come down in November!!!
Ron

I'm interested in the cabs - more details? [message #42822 is a reply to message #42817] Tue, 28 October 2003 07:18 Go to previous message
drguayo is currently offline  drguayo
Viscount
spkrman57:

Please email the details.

thanks
craig.

Previous Topic: Society for the Clothing of Speakers; Bmar, pres.
Next Topic: 3 Way conversion.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 04:32:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout