Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » we're still here, and partying our
we're still here, and partying our [message #42515] Thu, 18 September 2003 06:23 Go to next message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
butts off with Billy Idol this am. Couldn't get 5 minutes into the first track before the voices inside my head were clamoring for "more power captain!". The long term quasi-4 Pi's and MC-240(pp 7581a's) are rocking the roof off at about 95dB peaks, probably still under a watt:)

What DOES one do when they realize after over a year and a half that the speakers being used are EXACTLY what synergizes superbly with the electronics used, either sand or tube, and suit almost all the music I enjoy(asleep at the wheel to Wagner). No tone controls, no EQ. And playing the Pi's means one set of jbl4748a/511's/902 altecs of the biamped system sets IDLE COVERED WITH BLANKETS! the humanity...

Sam

Re: we're still here, and partying our [message #42516 is a reply to message #42515] Thu, 18 September 2003 07:09 Go to previous message
jlharden is currently offline  jlharden
Viscount
Hi Sam,

Just get those 511's and 902's boxed up. I've got a pair of 4648's that they would look great on top of. Drop me an email and I'll send my shipping address. I'll pay the postage! ;^}

Previous Topic: If I have two drivers in a box in parallel...
Next Topic: Anyone who could model new 18db/oct High Pass @950Hz?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 07:37:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio