Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » JBL 2226
JBL 2226 [message #41596] Thu, 12 June 2003 05:06 Go to next message
Russellc is currently offline  Russellc
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne,
i looked at the ebay store, and saw all your parts and kits, except I saw no listings for the JBL drivers. Do you sell them, or know who has them for the best price? i have at least decided I should have a pair of these, as they appear to work in versions of the 4pi, 7pi, and 10 pi, of which ALL interest me!

thanks,
Russellc

Re: JBL 2226 [message #41599 is a reply to message #41596] Thu, 12 June 2003 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

We sell and support components made by JBL and Eminence as well as those from a handful of other vendors. You can also purchase parts from Parts Express, Orange County Speaker and others.

Re: JBL 2226 [message #41603 is a reply to message #41599] Fri, 13 June 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yes, that is what I meant, I did not mean ebay, it just slipped out.
Where do I locate your pricing on these drivers?

russellc

Shopping cart [message #41604 is a reply to message #41603] Fri, 13 June 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You'll find prices for whole loudspeakers, kits and individual parts on the π Speakers shopping cart. However, we don't sell raw drivers, mostly because Eminence won't let distributors post actual prices, only suggested retail. We could do something like other distributors do, click a button for price or add to the shopping cart to expose price. But personally, I don't like those games so I chose not to list raw drivers at all.

By all means, do not hesitate to buy drivers from another vendor if you find a good deal. You'll still get the same support here. This is truly about the love of audio, not profit motive. So wherever you get your drivers, we'll help you get the best sound from them here.

Re: Shopping cart [message #41610 is a reply to message #41604] Fri, 13 June 2003 21:01 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Good lord Wayne you are truely generous! I wouldn't dream of getting them elsewhere. Whatever small difference (if any) that could be saved is more than made up for by the professional support which you provide, just for the asking!

Thanks for the info & this wonderful site,

Russellc

Previous Topic: Karlson/Pi speaker????????????????? and other musings!!!
Next Topic: Stage 4 question and request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 31 17:23:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout