Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hey Wayne
Hey Wayne [message #41440] Tue, 20 May 2003 19:59 Go to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
maybe you've seen this, but if not, it's a fun read.............I know you enjoy the "engineer doing a live talk" kinda thing.....it's a nice time travel back to 1971 with Gordon Gow.

Great stuff! [message #41442 is a reply to message #41440] Wed, 21 May 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks a lot for posting that! Gordon Gow is a heck of a neat guy, and I really liked reading what he said. It's interesting to see how much of what they were saying in 1970 is the exact same things we're saying today. And I was really impressed with Gordon's ability to express himself. Good stuff.

I hadn't read that article, and honestly, I'm surprised. I have read some from Roger Russell, and I'm certain it was from that very site. I was extremely impressed with what I read about Roger Russell, and now I see that I'm equally impressed with Gordon Gow. So I'm surprised I missed this article, and really glad you brought it to my attention.

Re: Great stuff! [message #41444 is a reply to message #41442] Wed, 21 May 2003 08:59 Go to previous message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
Yeah, thought you might like that.
MBB

Previous Topic: Woofer / alignment comparison...
Next Topic: Speaker pics of NE Bot Meet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 19 16:12:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout