Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2 Pi Tower Review on enjoythemusic.com <nt>
got the review..................... [message #40806 is a reply to message #40802] Tue, 01 April 2003 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
is colin flood related to julian hirsch? this review is typical " white bread". wayne, i have yet to hear the 2 pi's but am sure they represent great value at the price point. a pair of premium stage 4 pi's would be a better speaker for review. every customer of mine who hears them has been blown away! many have purchased used klipsch speakers because the 4 pi's are over their budget, but at least they have seen the light. i sell the axiom line which the reviewer compared the 2 pi's to, suffice to say they are fantastic for the price. however, the top model m80ti's are at best a competitor to a 3 pi. my customer sold his ( after a week of ownership ) after he heard my 4 pi's. alas, based on available coin in his pocket he purchased a pair of used klipsch forte's instead of the preferred 4 pi's. keep up the good work and get ready to hoist a few tall boys in lima!

cheers,

george

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: MAF Seminar
Next Topic: Horn Designs for brand X drivers