Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2 Pi Tower Review on enjoythemusic.com <nt>
2 Pi Tower Review on enjoythemusic.com <nt> [message #40794] Tue, 01 April 2003 05:51 Go to next message
Edwin is currently offline  Edwin
Baron
2 Pi Tower Review on enjoythemusic.com [message #40796 is a reply to message #40794] Tue, 01 April 2003 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Here's a link to the review!

You can see that the reviewer really liked the two π towers. They did well even compared with $4000.00 speakers and that certainly makes them fare well at their price point. Comparing them with $4000.00 speakers is like comparing them to my own most expensive models, but these are actually an entry-level product. So I'm quite happy with the review.

6-months for that POS review? [message #40801 is a reply to message #40796] Tue, 01 April 2003 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tightwad is currently offline  Tightwad
Baron
Wayne, I am going to be doing an in-depth review of your 7-pi thermionic series cornerhorns for my web site (i-like-hifis-n-stuff.com) and will need a year to audition them. Please send a pair posthaste.
please email review............... [message #40802 is a reply to message #40796] Tue, 01 April 2003 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
the link on enjoythemusic is a blank page with an ad at the top.

cheers,

george

Re: 6-months for that POS review? [message #40805 is a reply to message #40801] Tue, 01 April 2003 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master

LOL, thats funny

Bill

got the review..................... [message #40806 is a reply to message #40802] Tue, 01 April 2003 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
is colin flood related to julian hirsch? this review is typical " white bread". wayne, i have yet to hear the 2 pi's but am sure they represent great value at the price point. a pair of premium stage 4 pi's would be a better speaker for review. every customer of mine who hears them has been blown away! many have purchased used klipsch speakers because the 4 pi's are over their budget, but at least they have seen the light. i sell the axiom line which the reviewer compared the 2 pi's to, suffice to say they are fantastic for the price. however, the top model m80ti's are at best a competitor to a 3 pi. my customer sold his ( after a week of ownership ) after he heard my 4 pi's. alas, based on available coin in his pocket he purchased a pair of used klipsch forte's instead of the preferred 4 pi's. keep up the good work and get ready to hoist a few tall boys in lima!

cheers,

george

Re: 2 Pi Tower Review on enjoythemusic.com <nt> [message #40809 is a reply to message #40794] Wed, 02 April 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bubbawat is currently offline  Bubbawat
Chancellor
Colin is a straight up guy and gives nothing short of his honest opinion. You can Email him directly from the website if you want more detail.

I think he did a good job of price performance evaluation. Since I have just made my cuts and have glued sides and bottoms and starting on baffles I also am impressed with the simple beauty of the 2 pi. And I do not expect it to match my favoritism for horns - that will be a future project.

Cheers

I thought the cabinet description sounded familiar! [message #40810 is a reply to message #40796] Wed, 02 April 2003 10:43 Go to previous message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
They're on display at woodhorn.com. Wild looking things - gorgeous, unusual wood.

In other words: par for bmar!
Keep your ears and your mind open.

Previous Topic: MAF Seminar
Next Topic: Horn Designs for brand X drivers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 11:25:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers