Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Audiofest News
Lone Star Audiofest News [message #4073] Mon, 05 February 2007 13:41 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Several new exhibitors have signed up to be at the Lone Star Audiofest in May. Keep checking the exhibitors page on the LSAF website for new updates. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

If you haven't made your reservations yet, be sure to tell the Embassy Suites you're with the Lone Star Audiofest. We're listed as the "LSAF" group in their reservation system. Doing so will ensure you get the LSAF rate. There is no exhibitors fee, but telling them you're with LSAF will save some money for you as well as ensure you're grouped with the rest of the exhibitors.

Send a note to webmaster@audioroundtable.com and let us know if you're planning to set up as an exhibitor. If you would like, also send a logo and photos of what you'll be bringing and we'll put it on the LSAF website.

Let us know if you would like to give a talk. We have a conference room available on Saturday, so if you're interested in doing a seminar, let us know and we'll pen you in. See the schedule to know what slots are open.

Also, a suggestion for each of the exhibitors: Have a banner made to hang in the atrium in front of your room. Bassmaxx did this last year at GPAF, and I thought it was a great idea. A 6' x 3' banner is perfect.

Re: Lone Star Audiofest News [message #4077 is a reply to message #4073] Tue, 06 February 2007 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
HI Wayne,
I was planning to attend (unless something drastic comes up), but stay with a relative, rather than at the hotel. I won;t be exhibiting anything, but will try & do a writeup for positive-feedback online.
-akhilesh

Re: Lone Star Audiofest News [message #4078 is a reply to message #4077] Tue, 06 February 2007 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Excellent! See you there!

Re: Lone Star Audiofest News [message #4079 is a reply to message #4078] Tue, 06 February 2007 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Reserved my room yesterday for Fri and Sat night. I hated staying at another hotel last year. Unless something last minute comes up someone could exhibit their wares in my room if they need to.

Re: Lone Star Audiofest News [message #4081 is a reply to message #4079] Tue, 06 February 2007 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Very cool. See you there!

Re: Pass Zen V8 (Jfet) [message #4083 is a reply to message #4081] Wed, 07 February 2007 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip_Pack is currently offline  Skip_Pack
Chancellor
Wayne,

I wasn't sure how I should register. The exhibitors you
cite on the website are of the more organized commercial
nature. Do those of us who plan to attend and set up a
system register in the same manner?

Skip

Real Subject: How should we register? [message #4084 is a reply to message #4083] Wed, 07 February 2007 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip_Pack is currently offline  Skip_Pack
Chancellor

Re: Real Subject: How should we register? [message #4085 is a reply to message #4084] Wed, 07 February 2007 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

There is no exhibitors fee, so there is no special reason for commercial exhibitors to be treated any differently than DIY exhibitors, or attendees that come just to look and listen. When registering, tell them that you're with the Lone Star Audiofest, group "LSAF" in their reservation system. That way you'll get the group rate and they'll give you a room near everyone else.

A New Exhibitor [message #4095 is a reply to message #4073] Sat, 17 February 2007 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I talked to Tate Blanchard of Custom Isolation Products today, and he will be an exhibitor at the LSAF.

Re: A New Exhibitor [message #4096 is a reply to message #4095] Sat, 17 February 2007 16:15 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Very good, Fred. I see those are the guys that make the cool acrylic shelves that are lit with blue LEDs. Love 'em!

Previous Topic: Lone Star Bottleheads - January 20th
Next Topic: Keeping cool while vibrating viscera
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 13:23:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout