Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » interested in some plans...suggestions
interested in some plans...suggestions [message #40487] Sun, 02 March 2003 20:33 Go to next message
arw is currently offline  arw
Esquire
Hey Wayne.. good info. i,m putting together a small home studio and need some nice flat monitors i can build.. perhaps the Pi 1? anyh suggestions and some plans would be greatly appreciated thx..Russ Wilbanks
A few things to think about [message #40488 is a reply to message #40487] Sun, 02 March 2003 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I really like the smaller Studio Series π Speakers - They sound great and offer a lot of performance for the price. The current favorite is the two π tower.

If you've got the room, you might want to look at the larger models too. The Professional, Premium and Stage series are the best, as you might guess from their cost. I really like the Theater Series too - They really grow on you, and are the most popular of the large format models. And if tubes are in your system plan, then you might want to look at the Thermionic Series, which have a classic "vintage sound."

Let me know more about what you're interested in, and I'd be happy to make more specific suggestions. Once you've got it narrowed down, I'll send you the plans and you're on your way!

Re: A few things to think about [message #40491 is a reply to message #40488] Sun, 02 March 2003 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arw is currently offline  arw
Esquire
Thx for the quick response... Room IS an issue Would you mind sending some plans for the two Pi for me to look at? Russ
You've got mail! [message #40493 is a reply to message #40491] Sun, 02 March 2003 21:08 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Previous Topic: JVC discovers FREE Power!
Next Topic: Finished my 2 Pi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 14:18:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout