Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Latest high efficiency Ice House P.A. speaker with cryo'd components
Latest high efficiency Ice House P.A. speaker with cryo'd components [message #40064] Mon, 27 January 2003 19:52 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
the pillow responded especially well to being cryogenically frozen and don't forget those speaker cables made of pure crapodymium costing $10,000 a meter.
I'm certain even Babblesstabbinback would approve:

Things and stuff [message #40065 is a reply to message #40064] Mon, 27 January 2003 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Your speaker looks like a really cool creation! How does it sound?

I'm starting to put together the Lima thing, and it's going to be a lot of fun. A crash course in reactive circuits and elementary filter theory. There's really some neat stuff that happens, and this is like a little seminar where we play with speaker circuits and see why they act like they do. I think it should be fun.

garlic better than wood stakes, [message #40066 is a reply to message #40064] Tue, 28 January 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam P. is currently offline  Sam P.
Grand Master
and brick up that window opening to keep bats out, and bass in:) Sam
The wood stakes are for the worst case, but......... [message #40067 is a reply to message #40066] Tue, 28 January 2003 06:10 Go to previous message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
with the Martians on the job, no worries!

Previous Topic: 2pi tower questions
Next Topic: Spice download
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 04:27:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout