Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2 pi instructions
2 pi instructions [message #40040] Fri, 24 January 2003 13:41 Go to next message
Norbert is currently offline  Norbert
Baron
Hi, I am new to this. Can anyone give me some tips before I venture into building this project, in particular, should I start with the 2 pi towers or should I just go with 3 pi or 4 pi? Is the sound that much different?

Wayne, could you send me the building instructions for 2 pi towers?

Thanks,

I am just a newbie (for now)

You've got mail! [message #40041 is a reply to message #40040] Fri, 24 January 2003 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I've sent the plans to your E-Mail address but sometimes they exceed Hotmail size limits. If I receive an error message and you don't get the plans, then you will need to give me an alternate E-Mail address.
Re: 2 pi instructions [message #40043 is a reply to message #40040] Fri, 24 January 2003 16:25 Go to previous message
wasteh202 is currently offline  wasteh202
Master
I cannot recomend on over the other, I will leave that to others here which are familiar with both models.

I will say this... the box sizes will vary, if the box size is critical for you then you may want to consider this. Also, the 2Pi is a great bargan, I cannot imagine a speaker sounding better for $300.00 (for the materials + some time and sweat).

Previous Topic: Two great links on Tube crossover design
Next Topic: spice model for omega 15 pi 4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 12 17:24:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout