Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Two great links on Tube crossover design
Two great links on Tube crossover design [message #40036] Fri, 24 January 2003 10:51 Go to next message
BrianG is currently offline  BrianG
Baron
Wayne,

Thought these might interest you:

http://www.tubecad.com/articles_2001/Tube-Based_Crossovers/Tube-Based_Crossovers.pdf

http://www.tubecad.com/articles_2001/Active_Crossovers_and_Filters/Active_Crossovers_and_Filters.pdf

Brian

Re: Two great links on Tube crossover design [message #40038 is a reply to message #40036] Fri, 24 January 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Thanks, I'll look at those links when I have a chance. There has been a great deal of interest in this subject, so I'm sure that many others appreciate this information as well.

Have you downloaded and installed the Spice models

Re: Two great links on Tube crossover design [message #40039 is a reply to message #40038] Fri, 24 January 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BrianG is currently offline  BrianG
Baron
Wayne,

I would categorize myself as a builder rather than a designer. So no Spice for me!

Being a "Spice Guy", I hope that you will find John Broskie's TubeCad website very informative, since he is a Spice Guy too.

Brian

P.S. I really enjoy the friendly environment that you have fostered on the PiSpeakers forum. Now that Listener magazine is gone, the Pi forum is first place I go to get my DIY fix.

Ehhh "Guy Power"? ;-) (nt) [message #40042 is a reply to message #40039] Fri, 24 January 2003 15:06 Go to previous message
mollecon is currently offline  mollecon
Master
(nt)
Previous Topic: 2Pi port
Next Topic: 2 pi instructions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 12 17:23:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio