Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hey Replay, How'd you know I was doing a seminar tomorrow?
Hey Replay, How'd you know I was doing a seminar tomorrow? [message #39937] Fri, 17 January 2003 18:14 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
"Getting the most from your table saw, planer and jointer." 11:00 at Home Depot 3846.
Wax those speakers. Forget that lemon/orange/cranberry/crap!
Johnson's, baby.
Put a big blob of wax in the middle of a 6" square of 'Handi-Wipe', fold the corbers in to make what the French call a "tampon" (I've learned to say that in front of groups of woodworkers with a straight face), put the tampon inside a bigger handi-wipe and let the wax flow out of the bag thingy you made as it passes over the wood. Then you don't have to keep going back to the tin for more wax. And puts it on evenly. Don't let it, or any wax, dry completely. As soon as it begins to haze, wipe it off/rub in with clean cloth. Unless you need an anaerobic upper body workout in which case use Carnauba wax and let it dry before you wipe.
Re: Hey Replay, How'd you know I was doing a seminar tomorrow? [message #39940 is a reply to message #39937] Fri, 17 January 2003 19:18 Go to previous message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
oh yeah, forgot about the not let it dry part! George looks healthy though. he can "handle the Carnauba" rub and tug beybey
Previous Topic: I'm done the Altecs - how's the tube x-over coming?
Next Topic: Hey Speakerman........
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 00:50:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout