Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align"
Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39565] Sat, 21 December 2002 14:29 Go to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne,
Time to help out the technically challenged, (That would be me). I tried to download Boxplot and Pi-align from your website. The different screens I went through said I successfully downloaded the files/programs. Trouble is, my pc prompted me for program to view through, and I picked a few to try, but no results. Can someone enlighten on how to do this right.
Thanks, Ron (Central Ohio Audio Club)
Re: Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39569 is a reply to message #39565] Sat, 21 December 2002 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey Speakerman!
Welcome to the night!
You need Winzip to unzip those files. See the URL. Or some of Wayne's stuff is PKZip. Easy to find.

Re: Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39572 is a reply to message #39569] Sat, 21 December 2002 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
The BoxPlot program is a self-extracting archive but PiAlign requires PkZip or WinZip.
Re: Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39576 is a reply to message #39565] Sun, 22 December 2002 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wayne and TillE,
Thanks to both of you. I went to the url site and when I get the $29.95 registration fee, I will get it downloaded. Who has the "Spice" program????? I thought it was on the Pi-speaker website, but did not see it.
Wayne, did you get your Paramours done yet??? You should check out the DIY "Joplin" push-pull 2A3 triode amp. It looks interesting, but I have had no hard feedback on it yet. Will check with TillE, since he bought the "Ella". Later, Ron
Re: Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39577 is a reply to message #39576] Sun, 22 December 2002 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Haven't gotten to the Paramours yet. Hoping to get started soon.

About Spice, there are several versions - PSpice, AIMSpice, etc. I encourage you to download the AIMSpice distribution on the π Speakers website, because it contains the AIMSpice executables as well as π Crossover models.

Re: Downloading "Boxplot and Pi-align" [message #39580 is a reply to message #39576] Mon, 23 December 2002 14:28 Go to previous message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey Ron-
the Winzip site has a click on "evaluation version" for free; PKZip has also at the following URL
Previous Topic: question for Wayne about ports
Next Topic: Studio series Two Pi Towers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 13:04:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout