Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » SET's at MAF in Lima, Ohio
SET's at MAF in Lima, Ohio [message #39418] Tue, 10 December 2002 08:06 Go to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hello all,
Just want to put out the word, I am looking for SET (stereo or 2- monoblocks) when I go the MAF. So if anyone looking to get rid of theirs for inexpensive cost, let me know. I am not interested in any exotic mods, just want a decent working amp. I am not bringing anything to Lima, but if there is anything someone is really looking for that I might have, then I could bring that also.
Wayne, could we have a post for Lima attendee's to post their wares for sale, or wish list from those looking that could all end up in Lima. Just think, deal with folks in person, no shipping or any of the that other garbage like E-bay that is so impersonal. I like buying from people I can meet, eliminates the mystery purchases that we hear so much about.
If this is wrong approach, I apologize in advance, just thought would be good chance to have up-front shopping list before we get there.
Wayne, thanks for the bandwidth, Ron
Re: SET's at MAF in Lima, Ohio [message #39419 is a reply to message #39418] Tue, 10 December 2002 10:32 Go to previous message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
We will also have swap tables in the exhibit hall for $10 on Saturday.
MBB
BTW, keep an eye on the nOrh SE9; they will probably have some show pricing on them, eh?
Previous Topic: JBL E-130/E-140 help
Next Topic: Photos of 2245H and new cabs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 23:21:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout