Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » You have to see this tool!
You have to see this tool! [message #39214] Mon, 25 November 2002 18:02 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
McFeely's always has cool stuff like screws with non-threaded shanks long enough to not cross-thread when joining boards. But this new router designed especially for table work is amazing. Check out how the collet raises above the table for bit changes and the raising mechanism.
I want one!
Re: You have to see this tool! [message #39215 is a reply to message #39214] Mon, 25 November 2002 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master
I saw that while thumbing through the catalogue too. Looks nice and the I like the bit change feature. I ended up making a special wrench to get at the collet nut when i got my Bosch. big pain and the collet system has a LOT to be desired. I sold the shaper to make room for other machines. (bad idea) there's only one thing better than cubic inches, and that's square footage!

Bill

Okay, you guys [message #39216 is a reply to message #39214] Mon, 25 November 2002 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
show ANOTHER healthy perversion; interest in cool tools......
Geez, must of us don't need ANOTHER category to lust after/spend money on..............
ya oughta see my new 459.00 anemometer, though.........
MBB

Re: Okay, you guys [message #39217 is a reply to message #39216] Mon, 25 November 2002 19:32 Go to previous message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
that driver has too much excursion. must be compressed. mike, please book me a room close to the ice machine. i hate the long walk when i'm thirsty.

cheers,

george
music is best enjoyed with a good steak, vintage cabernet and a fat cigar.

Previous Topic: It's official: The Merry Pranks Website is now......
Next Topic: Wayne, - 2Pi Towers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 14 00:12:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout