Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Studio Two Plans
Studio Two Plans [message #38604] Wed, 09 October 2002 09:26 Go to next message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
Wayne,

Please send me the plans for the Studio 2's. Garland brought a pair to the last New England Valve Meet, and I'm very, very curious . . . I'm curious about the pair of Theatre 4's JLaPaire brought, too, but I'm a little short on room!

Also - any thoughts on building them in birch ply rather than MDF? Would it call for a change in thickness, or is 5/8th" still the way to go?

Thanks!
Keep your ears and your mind open.

You've got mail! [message #38605 is a reply to message #38604] Wed, 09 October 2002 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Check your mail - the plans are there. Also, Baltic Birch is excellent for these speakers, and as long as you'll keep the overall length of the port - entrance to exit - of the same dimensions, you'll be just fine.
Re: You've got mail! [message #38624 is a reply to message #38605] Fri, 11 October 2002 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
Wayne,

Thanks for the plans!

Could you send me the Studio 2 Tower version plans as well? The drivers and crossover (or near lack therof) are the same either way, right? (So I can order the kits before I finish coin-tossing . . .)

I've located a local source of cabinet grade plywood and will be shopping and sawing in the next several days.
Keep your ears and your mind open.

Re: You've got mail! [message #38628 is a reply to message #38624] Fri, 11 October 2002 10:18 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Tower two π plans are on their way!
Previous Topic: Four Pi Pro Polarity
Next Topic: Thoughts on High resolution audio formats?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 15 07:21:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio