Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Crossover Utility
Crossover Utility [message #38246] Tue, 10 September 2002 11:32 Go to next message
dbeardsl is currently offline  dbeardsl
Master
I finally was bored enough to finish up (mostly) my Crossover Utility.

The zip file does not include the VB runtime Dll's so if it doesn't work on your pc, just email me and I'll send you the file you need.

I've included a sample project that is the Theater 4 Pi's

This utility allows you to choose drivers, select crossovers and other passive filters, then export the whole thing to a Spice file for Simulation. All you have to do is open it in AimSpice and run the AC simulation and it should show you a graph of the freq response and a graph of the phase response.

Danny

Email for questions, sorry about all the popups, my free hosting deal sucks...

Re: I like it [message #38248 is a reply to message #38246] Tue, 10 September 2002 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bmar is currently offline  bmar
Grand Master

Great job Danny. I actually made a model and got nice response curves dont in spice. I cant wait untill your board again and get the horn part fired up. Excellent proggy

Bill

Oh, now that's really cool! [message #38252 is a reply to message #38246] Tue, 10 September 2002 22:26 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
That's really cool!

I only had time to play a little while, but I checked it out long enough to know it's really cool. I like how it builds Spice files - That's neat. So it's like a GUI Preprocessor for Spice that's optimized for loudspeakers. Great idea!

I can hadly wait to play with it some more. Great tool!

Previous Topic: 2 PI Towers
Next Topic: Low frequency in room cancellations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 06:25:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout