Home » Audio » General » T-Shirt Artwork
T-Shirt Artwork [message #337] Wed, 24 March 2004 23:58 Go to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator
The T-Shirt artwork is finished, and now we're looking at bids for the shirts. For those of you that have already contributed, we should have your shirt on its way to you pretty soon now. For the rest of you, now's a good time to click the button. The shirt is our thanks for your support with contributions of $25.00 or more.

Re: Very Cool [message #338 is a reply to message #337] Thu, 25 March 2004 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Nice Design

Bill

Re: T-Shirt Artwork [message #340 is a reply to message #337] Thu, 25 March 2004 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Much more classy than what they turned out for Full Range Driver
forum. Good color and smart design concepts... even if some of
the symbolism escapes me. :-|

Oh, before I go... checkout www.tshirthell.com for some major
laughs.

Re: T-Shirt Artwork [message #381 is a reply to message #337] Tue, 13 April 2004 12:46 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I just saw the t-shirt and really like the tastefull way you placed the logo on the upper left side over the heart. The lining up of the pocket with the straight edge of the record label is a great touch. Black is best it really shows off the colors and the script casually contrary to the formal lines of the logo. Across the back the blue provides peaceful respite against the severe black background. Very recognizable from a distance but not overwhelming up front, think it will definately inspire curiosity, allowing us to explain, which I would imagine you want. The nine circles orbiting around the central album label, those are the planets right? And the lines are musical staff? The sky represents the world of ideas and the clouds introduce an element of uncertainty such as that would indicate those aspects of the unknown requiring further study and reflection. Very well thought out and executed.

Previous Topic: Breaking Walls
Next Topic: Oh boy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 20:12:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout