Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Santa Claus drives a brown truck
Santa Claus drives a brown truck [message #38092] Wed, 28 August 2002 13:36 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I know what you mean. It can get frustrating sometimes, trying to find what you need at local electronics shops. Sometimes, you begind to wonder, "What if I omit just this part..."

Don't do it. You've got the right idea. Get out the credit card. Go online and make a few clicks. Take your best girl out to dinner a few times and forget the project for a day or two. Next thing you know, the doorbell will ring and a guy in a brown truck will have everything you need to finish the project in a snap.

STEP AWAY FROM THE CAPACITOR RACK!!! [message #38093 is a reply to message #38092] Wed, 28 August 2002 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuxmanLover is currently offline  LuxmanLover
Master
It wouldn't be so bad but the local yokals look at ya like you got 3 heads or something...."you want a what?....."those are like $5.00 apiece!"......oh sorry didn't mean for you to have to carry any stock!
LOLOLOL......anyway guess I'll give Solen a call, just that those Frenchies like to rape us poor westerns....still pissed about the last referendom or something? hehehehehe
Kelly
Re: STEP AWAY FROM THE CAPACITOR RACK!!! [message #38114 is a reply to message #38093] Thu, 29 August 2002 14:25 Go to previous message
BBQ Jimbo is currently offline  BBQ Jimbo
Esquire

Solen ripping off?

Good lord not only their capacitor are dirt cheap for their high quality but their minimum order is really low ($25 CDN about $16 US). Add to that they charge the actual shipping fees instead of a minimum S/H fee.

Doesn't look like they have any hard feeling over the last referendum...

Previous Topic: 20,000 watt
Next Topic: Vacation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 21:31:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout