Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Corner loaded horns
Corner loaded horns [message #37897] Tue, 20 August 2002 11:42 Go to next message
Smrtislav is currently offline  Smrtislav
Esquire
Hi all,
i was searching for a 2-3 way horn design to be used for home HiFi, and i've found it. The 7PI horns are so cool! As simple as a horn can be. I'm really impressed. My thanks go to the company. Your site is very inspiring!
S.
Greetings from the Czech Republic!
Re: Corner loaded horns [message #37899 is a reply to message #37897] Tue, 20 August 2002 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'd be happy to send you the plans, so let me know which series you're interested in.

Re: Corner loaded horns [message #37903 is a reply to message #37899] Tue, 20 August 2002 16:17 Go to previous message
Smrtislav is currently offline  Smrtislav
Esquire
Unfortunatelly i'm leaving home to study in Denmark for a half year, so I won't be able to build them before february 2003:( I'm curious, how the bassreflex/horn loading go together. I think I won't need the plans, as there's enough info on your pages. But any informaton is welcome! I'll be using some local drivers, which should work according to simulations. I don't want to go cheap, but i don't want to financially ruin myself either. Maybe i'll try Selenium drivers, they have a good reputation amongst local DIYers.

I hope to get that PA kind of sound i hear on live rock concerts. So I think a PA horn system should give it to me. I'm planning to biamp, with some low powered tube amps, then the sound might be even better.

S.

Previous Topic: JBL 2446
Next Topic: 2 Pi Studio plans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 06:24:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers