Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » im new to Pi, so i need to ask something(s)
im new to Pi, so i need to ask something(s) [message #37848] Sat, 17 August 2002 09:01 Go to next message
bikehorn is currently offline  bikehorn
Chancellor
if i buy a 2Pi Studio or 3Pi Thermionic or Theater kit, do i get the speakers too? reason im asking is the site doesnt say anythign about the kits themselves, and almost seems like it's only specifying the type of speakers to be used...
Re: im new to Pi, so i need to ask something(s) [message #37849 is a reply to message #37848] Sat, 17 August 2002 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I believe you get everything but the wood (cabinets). I think all else is included. Do a search on this forum for "kits" and I believe you will find your answer. By the way, Pi speakers "ROCK"
Regards, Ron
Kits include drivers and electronics [message #37854 is a reply to message #37849] Sat, 17 August 2002 15:50 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Kits include the speaker drivers, the connector panel, hook up wires, "π" logo decal and a printed copy of the plans. For larger speakers that incorporate a compression tweeter and crossover network, kits also include the crossover, tweeter compensation cable assembly, Zobel woofer damper, and all cable assemblies are completed and ready to install. Every kit containing a compression driver also includes the horn flare and the bolts to mount the driver to the horn.

Previous Topic: kilomax vs. Magnum HO
Next Topic: Bonus!!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 16 03:05:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout