Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Anyone want to donate?
Hey Wayne, You're a pretty cool dude! [message #37714 is a reply to message #37699] Thu, 08 August 2002 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bob Samuelson is currently offline  Bob Samuelson
Esquire
As I see it, BrassMonkey was definately not looking for a hand out. He just wanted some ideas on the cheap. Then the well respected mikebake posted on your board looking for someone with some extra speakers that were collecting dust in someone's basement. You spoke up and offered a kit pair of 2pis. Now I realize that you no doubt do a pretty good volume of business so the donation is certainly not a huge financial outlay on your part buy hey that's not the point at all. My wife and I thank you very much for stepping up so that children will be "richer."

An hour ago I read BrassMonkey's post to my wife and then explained what you doing to help those kids. She shed a little tear and then we had a very enriching conversation about generousity, kids and audio. Thanks again.

Bob Samuelson

PS - I'm only 10 years old and my parents are poor dirt farmers. Our audio system is an old clock radio with holes and tears in the 2" speaker. Daddy stole it from Army when he was in Nam. Now "there's a hole in Daddy's arm where all the money goes."
I love you Big Guy. :-)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Wayne, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic: What I'm hearing from 3677s in place of Theatre 4???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 16 04:24:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio