Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Premium Stage Four Pi Pictures!
Premium Stage Four Pi Pictures! [message #36943] Tue, 18 June 2002 00:22 Go to previous message
Colin Fritzke is currently offline  Colin Fritzke
Baron
Well....

My wife got a roll of film developed today and so I'm pleased to present some of the first pictures of my new Premuim Stage Four Pi's! I kinda put up a bit of a webpage showing the first three pictures that actually turned out so you can have at least somewhat of an idea what these look like. As you can tell, I've deviated from the suggested cabinet dimensions just a little bit, but the cabinet volume is still optimal for the drivers.

The pictures were taken in my unfinished basement during the "break-in" phase of testing the speakers. They have since been moved into my listening room where I continue to tweak them with varying amounts of stuffing to get the overall sound just right. The site is at the link below or just put this into your browser:

http://members.shaw.ca/colinfritzke/

I'm working on-call tonight and haven't got time to do much of a writeup, but a full review along with more construction comments and listening impressions will be coming soon!

Colin

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Upgraded Caps in Eminence Crossover -Initial Listening
Next Topic: How do you position your 4 Pi's in your listening room?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 11:02:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio