Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Eminence Crossovers
Eminence Crossovers [message #36106] Fri, 26 April 2002 12:23 Go to previous message
dbeardsl is currently offline  dbeardsl
Master
Well, I got everything for the 4Pis in the mail a few days ago from Image. one BIG box (62lb, Pi stuff and 2 alpha 8's) and one small box (2 more alpha 8's). Shipping was only 37$ for both.

Anyway, I was messing around with the drivers and such.

Couple things:
- That Delta 15 sure is 101db.
- Are the bolt holes in the PSD2002 just really caked with paint or are they not 1/4 20?
- The "lamps" or fuses on the eminence crossovers are 2ohms at DC. I'll check in Spice to see if this changes anything.
- The H290 is nice, I thought it would be thin. :-)

Creating and building is 80% of the fun. Specifically 50% of the fun for me is doing the woodworking and getting everything all nice and accurate while the other 30% is doing all the electrical speaker stuff.

I don't have a listening room and rarely do I sit down and just listen to music, if its good music, It'll move me whenever I hear it. Lots of times when I'm hanging out with friends and the player reaches a favorite track on a Counting Crows, Pedro the Lion, Radiohead, Five Iron frenzy, or Switchfoot album, I crank it and get lost in the music.

Just a little about me, not important, just bored at work :-/.

measure 6 times, clamp, measure, cut, measure, rejoice!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Links to JBL techsheets and schematics
Next Topic: Computer crashed and burned!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 18 09:23:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio