Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » oris horn with Pi speaker
oris horn with Pi speaker [message #35901] Wed, 10 April 2002 03:41 Go to next message
horn150 is currently offline  horn150
Esquire
Hi all,

any information welcome about the pis4 and 10 and then their possible use as subs with oris horn 150

Re: oris horn with Pi speaker [message #35914 is a reply to message #35901] Wed, 10 April 2002 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shanko is currently offline  Shanko
Chancellor
Hi there,

I have very recently put together an Oris 150/10Pi combo. I love the result! I will be posting more detailed comments here and on the Oris forum in the next week or so.

Watch this space.

David

Re: oris horn with Pi speaker [message #35918 is a reply to message #35914] Thu, 11 April 2002 01:46 Go to previous message
horn150 is currently offline  horn150
Esquire
dear Shanko,

I have just seen your reply on the forum : needless to say I'm more than interested in what you can tell me, first about the oris 150 second about the 10pi. I must visit bert doppenberg on Monday 22 : I will discuss the option of the Pi as a bass speaker and let you know what he says if you are interested!!! Have you tried other options before the 10pi, like the cabaz, onken, scala... suggested by Bert?
Have you tried the 10pis alone or not? Why did you decide on using them together? Any shortcomings in either speaker??? Your experience would help me make up my mind!
what gear do you use to drive them? Advice welcome since I'm starting a high efficiency system from scratch.

Looking forward to your reply

Gilles.

my email : gilles.vekeman@free.fr (you may contact me without using the forum, no problem!!!)

Previous Topic: M252-8b
Next Topic: Need advice...and plans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 22:20:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout