Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Musical Fidelity MC-2
Musical Fidelity MC-2 [message #35804] Thu, 04 April 2002 12:50 Go to next message
Daveed is currently offline  Daveed
Esquire
A year or so ago a poster was asking about replacing the drivers in his MC-2s. I think that in the discussion it was suggested to be a Focal 7 in the original speaker, but it was never confirmed. Can anyone confirm for me whether the driver in the Musical Fidelity MC-2 was a Focal?
Re: Musical Fidelity MC-2 [message #35809 is a reply to message #35804] Thu, 04 April 2002 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Here is a link to posts about the MC-2. Two or three talk about the specifics of the speaker, one mentions the creator of the design and a couple of posts have discussions about repair topics. Hope this helps.

Re: Musical Fidelity MC-2 [message #35817 is a reply to message #35809] Fri, 05 April 2002 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daveed is currently offline  Daveed
Esquire
Hello Wayne,

Those are exactly the posts I was looking at. I now see that the specifications that Darius refers to must have been sent directly to you in an email. So I can assume that those specs from your message 536 are correct?

http://www.AudioRoundTable.com/PiSpeakers/messages/536.html

Thanks so much for your help.

David

Re: Musical Fidelity MC-2 [message #35826 is a reply to message #35817] Fri, 05 April 2002 14:25 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Looking back through these posts, it would appear that you are right and that Darius had sent me some specs. But I would want to confirm these specs if I were you, just to be sure. I have done no research, and have only replied to information that was sent, on an assumption that it was accurate.

Previous Topic: Port air speed.
Next Topic: Completed my Theater 4s! (long)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 02:00:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio